Suckaz Suckaz

That face is ugly...

Respect for trying a remake of asteroids. Too bad that the graphics differ so much from one another (loading screen <> sprites) . Too bad too that the controls don't feel right. While the voice is good, it's too bad it's annoying and it's too bad for that fugly face which acts as a boardcomputer. Most of all, too bad that it's not as good as Asteroids.

Tranzmission [ElektroAcid Rmx] Tranzmission [ElektroAcid Rmx]

Mediocre copy

Song is fine by itself, but it sounds too much like David Guetta - Love is gone. The difference is, is slight tweaking near the end, and a different octave but everything is the same, even the higher pitched lead after several bars is the same. Yes, you have an alternative lead later in the song. Yes, your beginning is different, but that's not enough.

I would have given you higher if you'd made this a remix.
Also, your kick almost blew my eardrums, you should turn it down. Kick isn't everything.

cheers

djInTheDark responds:

Well I just looked up what you said on youtube and I had never heard that song before, but I agree they sound very similar. But I am not going to make it a remix in the fact that I DID come up with this all on my own. I'm sorry that it seems that its so close but all I can say is, great minds think alike.

-[ Flight One ]- -[ Flight One ]-