Tranzmission [ElektroAcid Rmx] Tranzmission [ElektroAcid Rmx]

Mediocre copy

Song is fine by itself, but it sounds too much like David Guetta - Love is gone. The difference is, is slight tweaking near the end, and a different octave but everything is the same, even the higher pitched lead after several bars is the same. Yes, you have an alternative lead later in the song. Yes, your beginning is different, but that's not enough.

I would have given you higher if you'd made this a remix.
Also, your kick almost blew my eardrums, you should turn it down. Kick isn't everything.

cheers

djInTheDark responds:

Well I just looked up what you said on youtube and I had never heard that song before, but I agree they sound very similar. But I am not going to make it a remix in the fact that I DID come up with this all on my own. I'm sorry that it seems that its so close but all I can say is, great minds think alike.

-[ Flight One ]- -[ Flight One ]-

=[ Azure Sky ]= WIP =[ Azure Sky ]= WIP

Supertoll?

Title says it all...

5/5, 9/10

The Storm Clip (EP) The Storm Clip (EP)

spam spam spam

en nog een spam?

klinkt wel lekker btw, maar ik wil de hele song horen :@

5/5|7/10

-[ Wings ]- -[ Wings ]-

PEEEEEEEEEEER

Ja hoor, goed gedaan.
En nou house gaan maken!!
peer

FlamingFirebolt responds:

PEEEEERRRRR?
PEEEERR!!!!
PEEEERRRRR...... <3

-Firebolt-

{{Unending Spiral}} {{Unending Spiral}}

I think you should have chosen a more subtle bass

It started off real good, with the drums and stuff. But the moment the bass kicked in, I was less excited about it, at least in the beginning. I think the bass is too raw for this kind of track. At least, just try it with a more subtle bass and see what the outcome is. It's just a suggestion

Mangakyuo responds:

Alright thanks I may make a remake of this with the "subtle" bass idea.

Journey Into Twilight - F-777 Journey Into Twilight - F-777

Well done

You've put together a very nice song. Let me just point some things out.
The beginning seems a little bland, it might have been better to start with kicks. However, the intro of the melody is good. And the bass that comes after that...yes!
For me, the melody is too complicated, but that's taste, has nothing to do with the quality, just something I want to say.

Overall, I think the intro sets you off the wrong foot for a brief moment, but then restores itself. Might want to fool around with the intro a bit more.

Btw, this would make for an awesome progressive-trance (re)mix. It is a little bit short, it deserves to be build up more :)

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Nice...

Great job on this one. But the harder part isn't really in the spirit of the game, and in contradiction to what some say, I wouldn't want to listen to this during a playthrough. Still, it's worthwile to listen to in the end for outside the game, and it's certainly a good remix. Now try making a techno-version. Then, maybe, I can listen to it during a playthrough ;)

I'm having a poo (Dance Remix) I'm having a poo (Dance Remix)

Unfortunately

Great structure, great beats, great spheres, great vocals. No 5/5 though, it's too short. If it was longer it would have been 5/5. everything is great, except for the lenght...shame
Altough, It would be great for those christmas cards with sounds in them. As soon as you open it you'll hear "I'm having a poo..."
You should contact Hallmark...

Toby - Maybe (t071 Full Remix) Toby - Maybe (t071 Full Remix)

Sure sound good

Really good remix, sounds quite professional actually. The only that got on my nerves a bit was the melody. It was a little too strong when it came on the higher notes, it almost hurt my ears a little bit :( You might want to experiment with some other melody samples and see how it works out?

Otherwise a great song to listen to! If you are interested in some slower trance as well, you might want to check out my latest track "Electrocuted Lightning"

Teck071 responds:

Okay mate, reviewed your song.

I like how I placed this song especially with high notes, but I am very deaf, been making music for so long, so dont even notice that sort of stuff, unless I get another engineer to fix it up... too much money to fix a tune like this.

Ive got alot of progressive trance in my audio list, Insanity [Mastered] would be my best. Check that one out :D

Teck071